Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Friendly take-over

Is anyone interested in taking over this blog? I find I have very little time to work on it. It's not that the interest is gone, there are simply many things asking attention. If anyone would like to take over and post on a more regular basis, I will hand it over. No further demands, just an interest in the subject matter and the intention to post something.

I will post something anyway if I find the time and inspiration.

I have been enjoying the Olson inspired Woden designs. I have always had an itch for a modified Klipschorn that would be far-far-far easier to assemble. Olson-style folding seemed the way to go, but a sensible internal lay-out was still a mystery. Look towards the Woden Maeshowe design for the direction my mind is taking. If someone feels like sketching, feel free.

No comments: